Vaccines

   My father and mother both got vaccinated on Friday.  My father threw up the next day and he lost oxygen saturation, so they put him on two liters per minute without any fever. He quickly improved over the next 24 hours.  We are hoping to transition my father to lower intensity assisted living with my mother in two weeks.

   After getting vaccinated, my mother's only symptom was feeling lethargic for a couple of days.  
   
   My health is continuing to improve.  I jogged a mile twice last week and walked another 9 miles total.  My resting heart rate continues to drop.  It peaked around December 20th at 73 beats per minute (bpm).  I'm down to about 61 bpm.  Before covid, my resting heart rate was 56.  I lost 25 pounds during covid and I have regained 20 of those 25 pounds.  I think my stress level is lower for two reasons:  my mother has been staying with me which is nice because we talk more easily in person than on the phone, and I have not been working very much due to covid related lethargy.   

   Stay safe -  Cheers, Hein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A temporary Stalemate - long

Good news, weight loss sliver lining (long 800 words)