Dad will be discharged on Saturday

Good news!   My dad will be discharged from Twin Lake Rehab on Saturday (two days from now).  I think that his lungs are much better and he might only need a liter or two of oxygen per minute.  I have a portable oxygen generator, so I will bring that with me.  Apparently there is a good chance of him falling, so we will be using a wheel chair.  We will be traveling to Harmony in State College, the assisted living apartment complex where my mother is staying.  

My resting heart rate is dropping a bit down to like 65, so that's great.  I'm only working around 10 hours a week right now, but hopefully I will feel better next week.  Today is the first day that I was able to do high intensity interval training.  I was able to get my heart rate up to around 170 during the intervals.  

So, everything is headed in the right direction.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A temporary Stalemate - long

Good news, weight loss sliver lining (long 800 words)

Vaccines