Mostly Recovered

I am back at my parents house now visiting.  My father has mostly recovered from the virus.  He is still unable to walk without a walker.  He uses his walker around the house and he goes for a 500 yard walk every day with my mother or one of the "Visiting Angels" who now visit my parent's house twice a day.

I really have no symptoms other than fatigue.  My resting heart rate in April 2021 is now 57 which is about the same as it was before the whole covid experience began.  (It was 55 before covid and climbed to 75 after covid in December.)  

We all got vaccinated over the the last three months.  First my parents and my brother the nurse, then me, and then, just recently, my children.  Most of us had mild discomfort from the vaccine for a couple of days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A temporary Stalemate - long

Good news, weight loss sliver lining (long 800 words)

Vaccines